We got a look at the non-prototype version of DriveClub VR, thanks to PlayStation Access. One of their guy named Dave went to Gamescom where they sat down to play the upcoming virtual reality racer. Now you’ll know how it feels like to drive in virtual reality. Take a look for yourself at DriveClub VR first gameplay.
We are gonna walk you through a couple of things in the Gameplay video:
- We get a good look at the interior at the very beginning.
- Then the dashboard is revealed that shows, how can one begin the game.
- Then the actual racing begins, and as you can see, Dave can’t seem to begin his race.
- Upon ramming into a car, he says: “It feels like I’m driving a car. I know when I need to brake, I know how much I need to brake. It’s completely different to doing it on a normal 2D screen.”
- Dave begins sweating and goes on to win the race.
READ: PlayStation VR is Back in Stock of Amazon UK
Based on Dave’s reaction, the gameplay looks appealing and pretty promising. The graphics and transition in each and every scene look absolutely flawless. It’s worth noting that DriveClub VR allows users the ability to have single player career mode along with the ability to play online multiplayer.
DriveClub VR releases later this year for PlayStation VR, and the developer assures fans that Driveclub VR will feature many new and classic tracks, over 80 cars, and stuff like online play, a single-player career, among other things.